Upgrading the firmware on the Oudie is as simple as downloading this file, saving it in the root of your Oudie’s Resident Flash memory and resetting the Oudie.
Need more help? Please follow this procedure:
1. Press the Download button above and save the file UpdateOudie.exe to your PC.
2. Connect your Oudie to PC using the USB cable which was supplied in the box
3. Once connected, a PC icon is displayed on Oudie and new removable disk is available on the PC (named TFAT)
4. Copy UpdateOudie.exe to the root of your Oudie drive (TFAT). Make sure it’s name not “UpdateOudie (1).exe” or something. Browsers and Operating Systems want to interfere sometimes. File name must be UpdateOudie.exe
5. Reset Oudie (or press and hold the On/Off key for 1 second and select “Power off” then power it back on by holding the button for another second).
6. Wait until it boots into an Update dialog box
7. Press “Update” and wait until the process is finished
8. Reboot the Oudie one more time, to complete the update.
That’s it. Enjoy!