Oudie 3 for ParaglidingPlease meet Oudie 3 - the Number One Vario and Navigation device for Paragliding.
Current version for Oudie 3 is 6.50. Get the latest firmware here.
It will support all of your Competition and XC needs with:What pilots say about Oudie 3: Charles Cazaux, current World Champion with Equipe de France and Overall vice World Champion:
- Ready to fly - no setup
- Extremely responsive and accurate Vario
- Sunlight readable LCD with Touch panel optimized for gloves
- Long lasting battery with quick charger
- Perfect size
- Vector maps for the whole world pre-installed (roads, rivers, lakes etc.)
- Airspace files for much of the world also pre-installed
- Software which fully supports Competition and XC Pilots
- In-flight FAI Triangle Assistant
- Thermal Assistant
- Easy and free software updates
- and more...
Oudie 3 is the device I was looking for. A very nice Variometer and a complete GPS with all the information I need to make top performance in Competition and Cross Country. Easy setting of the task, a nice screen and unlimited settings to create your own page. I like it!Michael Sigel, Swiss League pilot and top competition pilot:
Whether I use it for competitions or for XC-flights, the Oudie 3 is a really good instrument. Light weight, easy to handle and with a long lasting battery. Software and device are of very high quality and that's the reason why I recommend Oudie 3 to friends!